The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

3 posters

What kind of Physical training goes on in an Army Boot Camp?

JashimChando

What kind of Physical training goes on in an Army Boot Camp? Empty What kind of Physical training goes on in an Army Boot Camp?

Post by JashimChando Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:47 am

I was wondering if anyone who has gone through basic training could tell me what their Physical training activities included. I.E. how many miles they ran starting out and at the end of boot camp and what kind of weight training...please include as much as possible.

I have edited out your free offers this is not the site for that Please do not add that to your profile again, join in and respect the rules please.
    Peter skillen - admin
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

What kind of Physical training goes on in an Army Boot Camp? Empty Re: What kind of Physical training goes on in an Army Boot Camp?

Post by D.Hughes Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi

Thanks for your posts.

Before you continue can you post a little about yourself in the Introduction section and please remove this from your profile.

Thank you
    kaarl
    kaarl

What kind of Physical training goes on in an Army Boot Camp? Empty Re: What kind of Physical training goes on in an Army Boot Camp?

Post by kaarl Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Smells like spam to me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:58 am