The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

3 posters

Snowman

Marc1978

Snowman Empty Snowman

Post by Marc1978 Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:34 pm

How did you manage to obtain 'Pole Position' in the short film 'Snowman',is it a case of it's 'Not What You Know But Who You Know!',or would you say it's about being in the 'Right Place At The Right Time!'.

What's the secret Question

Marc Question
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Snowman Empty Re: Snowman

Post by Al Peasland Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi Marc

First secret is being realy great at martial arts when the director is looking for someone to help choreograph a fight Very Happy

I've known Stephen Reynolds for a long time - and we've become good friends - he always knew I was keen to have a bash at something like this - and after he had seen the fight scene that Mick and I put together, he decided to take a chance and give me a shot at the roll.

A big risk on his part as this film is really important to him and his career in the movies so I knew how much importance was on my doing a good jon - the pressure was definitely on.

The outcome of my efforts still remains to be seen as the film has not been screened yet - so I am waiting the feedback before I start sending my resume out to Holywood

Right place right time??
    I'm not so sure - I think it has alot to do with always helping others - eventually things will come your way.
    After all - whatever is meant for you will not pass you by Wink
    kaarl
    kaarl

Post by kaarl Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:27 pm

After seeing that clip Id say you need a bit more iron in your diet...your looking a bit pale

Looks really interesting,I'll look forward to watching that,best of luck with it Al thumbsup
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Cheers Karl

I could probably use a few early nights as well - judging by those pink eyes Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:09 am