The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

2 posters

How do I make a college football team with no experience?

Razorback64

How do I make a college football team with no experience? Empty How do I make a college football team with no experience?

Post by Razorback64 Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:47 am

I am 6'1 225. Can throw the football 65 yards. And I have great accuracy. And good speed around 4.7 speed. I am a student of the game and really want nothing more but to help a college team win some games. However my problem is I haven't played any highschool football. In my senior year i decided to try out for the team mid season and they let me on but i never had enough time to play. So how would I go about making a college football team?
    Nick Engelen

How do I make a college football team with no experience? Empty Re: How do I make a college football team with no experience?

Post by Nick Engelen Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:37 pm

I am not sure if I understand your question. Is there an existing team?

So you would like to become some kind of coach or trainer?? I would say try to gain as much experience as you can first. Attend classes to become a trainer and coach and try to get a budget to hire guest trainers.

If there is no team discus with the schoolmanagement to support, make flayers where you request people intrested in football as most with an intrest will have some basic knowledge I suppose.

For training on the right mindset the pavement arena part 4 is nice... about martial arts but applicable to any field as mindset is key...

I don't know a lot about football as I have been into martial arts mainly.

Can you also tell us a bit more about yourself and your background?

Kind Regards,

Nick Engelen

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm