The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

3 posters

Partner for spray and stretch trigger point therapy

Mr Natural

Partner for spray and stretch trigger point therapy Empty Partner for spray and stretch trigger point therapy

Post by Mr Natural Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:06 am

Hi there..something bit different.

I'm looking for a partner who's interested in using this therapy together. A basic process for working with a partner is at [url=http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/staley16.htm]this bodybuilding site[/url. It would help if you have some knowledge of working with trigger points through massage, but if you're dedicated an level headed it should be ok.

I have bought vapocoolant spray myself and done some self applied work with great success, but you really need a partner for a lot of things.

I have to caution you that although I feel confident doing it for myself, I am not a professional in the technique. (There's not many places that teach it!) therefore I'm in no way offering a professional session...just looking for a partner to work with. It will be up to you to make sure you're informed and comfortable with what we're doing.

London UK...can use my pad or travel within reason.

Please contact me antsea1 (at sign) gmail (dotty sign) com
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Partner for spray and stretch trigger point therapy Empty Re: Partner for spray and stretch trigger point therapy

Post by Peter Skillen Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:17 am

ERM! Really not the greatest self defence move in the world inviting people you don't know into your home!
    Mr Natural

Partner for spray and stretch trigger point therapy Empty Re: Partner for spray and stretch trigger point therapy

Post by Mr Natural Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:35 am

Well I'd meet them first...but good point. Maybe best to use a therapy room at first and split the cost about £5 each.

(Cheers for pointing that out)
    Marc1978

Post by Marc1978 Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 pm

You definitely need to find the right type of partner and someone you feel completely comfortable with who has no hang-ups and who knows who they are!

I don't think i'd feel that comfortable with a stranger spraying my 'Trigger Points'!!

Marc Laughing

Mr Natural

Post by Mr Natural Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:02 pm

I don't really think about it these days having done massage courses and sessions with various hairy guys.
    Marc1978

Post by Marc1978 Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 am

Mr Natural wrote:I don't really think about it these days having done massage courses and sessions with various hairy guys.

Marc Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 am