For Everything Self Defence

FFMA Mudrunner - Sponsorship

Matt

FFMA Mudrunner - Sponsorship

Post by Matt on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Afternoon all. Apologies as a) I haven't been on the forum for a while and b) I am back 'cap in hand'!

Okay, so here it is; I am basically seeking sponsorship for the team at FFMA, who are fundraising for a truly worthy organisation, The Huntington's Disease Association.

Mudrunner, www.mudrunner.co.uk , initially seemed like a good way of raising money and then I saw the pictures on the website and was tempted to back out. Unfortunately I had already made the mistake of asking some friends at FFMA if they fancied it and now there is no turning back. No excuses. Have a look at the pictures on the website and you'll see why I am not quite so keen anymore.

Anyway, as always the brilliant people at Fighting Fit Martial Arts (FFMA) in Cheltenham are getting stuck in with gusto and I have managed to pull together 4 teams:

The Boys - Joe V, Chris D, Ben C
    The Girls - Emma T, Nisa, Rosie
    The Vets - Tave, Roger, Phil
    The Gorillas - Martin F, Matt V, Turk

We are running / walking / crawling in aid of Huntington's Disease Association, which is a charity close to our hearts so please dig deep (or not so deep as every penny helps) and help us exceed our target! The justgiving address is http://www.justgiving.com/FFMA-Cheltenham and I am desperate to smash the 1,500 target. Your help would be really, really appreciated!

Many, many thanks for taking the time to read.

All the best,

Matt
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Re: FFMA Mudrunner - Sponsorship

Post by Al Peasland on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Matt

A great cause mate -I know how close it is to everyone's hearts at FFMA

Rest assured, I'll be sending a donation and will help with plugging this event for you on other sites ;-)

Good luck and send my best wishes to everyone

AL
    Matt

Post by Matt on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Many thanks Al, you're help with this is truly appreciated.

All the best!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:56 pm