The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

2 posters

Looking for a partner to teach with

keith
    keith

Looking for a partner to teach with Empty Looking for a partner to teach with

Post by keith Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 pm

I am looking for a partner to cross train with, and teach at an acadamy in the south of France.

Idealy the person would have some forme of teaching qualification in martial arts/combatives. The venue is very big with all the Necessary equipment.
    The type of self defence taught, will be a reality based mix of diferent arts. there will be a system put in place for teaching genaral public, and security personnel. The acadamy will be either weekend long, or a week long course. We will be getting students from the UK market and offering the chance to attend a fight acadamy crash course. Or for trained personnel to brush up on skills. People with fitness qualifications are welcome to contact me also.

I did post this in the 'looking for partner' section. However not many people post in there, so i put it up here also. PM me or email direct to southCSdefence@aol.com
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Looking for a partner to teach with Empty Re: Looking for a partner to teach with

Post by Al Peasland Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am

Send me some more details Keith - if I can't help directly, I may be able to help spread the word and find someone suitable for you Wink

info@alpeasland.com
    keith
    keith

Looking for a partner to teach with Empty Re: Looking for a partner to teach with

Post by keith Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Thanks al thumbsup

I will PM you in a day or two. I am waiting for someone to contact me, ref: funding for a gym in the UK.

I want to take the opertunity abroad, as well as open my own place.

Chat to you later

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:12 am