For Everything Self Defence

Clips from Matty Evans and Tony Somers hard hitting DVD

Tony Somers

Clips from Matty Evans and Tony Somers hard hitting DVD Empty Clips from Matty Evans and Tony Somers hard hitting DVD

Post by Tony Somers on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:02 pm

By clicking the link below you will be able to watch a clip of mine and Matty Evans Real Self-defence DVD. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45z-BG53Dn8

To buy our dvd please click below

http://www.intelligentselfprotection.co.uk/dvd.htm

Last edited by Tony Somers on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Clips from Matty Evans and Tony Somers hard hitting DVD Empty Re: Clips from Matty Evans and Tony Somers hard hitting DVD

Post by D.Hughes on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:12 pm

Tony, that vid looks awesome mate. if that trailer is anything to go by, its gonna be a top quality set mate.

Clips from Matty Evans and Tony Somers hard hitting DVD Empty Re: Clips from Matty Evans and Tony Somers hard hitting DVD

Post by bobspour on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:39 pm

BOB SPOURS SAS FIGHT SECRETS AND MORE ON YOUTUBE.COM

I guess most of you have seen them anyway...but you never know. If nothing else you will see Richaie Grannon getting a kicking...

just type in Bob Spour!

see ya!
    bobspour
    bobspour

Post by bobspour on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:56 pm

Sorry... I just jumped onto your thread guys ... I meant to run my own thread...old age and technology what a mixture!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:58 pm

lol!

You think thats bad Bob

You wanna try running this place its a nightmare. but good fun.

Tony,

Def gonna have to grab a copy of that dvd from you mate.
    looks awesome.
    AMC Steve
    AMC Steve

Post by AMC Steve on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Looks cracking that mate
    Nick
    Nick

Post by Nick on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:35 am

I was very lucky to be send a copy from Tony & would publicly like to thank him & Matty, proper gents if you ask me..... so thanks again.

I like keeping my finger on the pulse & being this side of the pond, great to catch up via DVD seeing what's going on in the British Self protection scene,

Great quality & production easy to follow & well explained drills throughout the DVD, also good to see Tony's & Matty take on real self-protection continuing where Geoff T left off, me & my lads use loads of the drills shown in the DVD in my Sunday classes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 25, 2019 11:57 am