The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

3 posters

FENCE CONCEPTS - DVD Out NOW!!!!!

Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

FENCE CONCEPTS - DVD Out NOW!!!!! Empty FENCE CONCEPTS - DVD Out NOW!!!!!

Post by Al Peasland Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:56 pm

At long last I can finally announce the release of my first instructional DVD, entitled FENCE CONCEPTS - priced £19.99

You can find all the information you need from my website

www.CompleteSelfProtection.com

The site has also been updated so you can now order the DVD securely on-line

The accompanying Fence Concepts book is due out in 1 month - I will be taking advanced orders at a reduced price very soon.

There is also going to be a prize draw competition to win a place on a free CSP Seminar, once both products have been launched.

Thanks all

One review on www.UrbanSafety.co.uk has this to say about it:-

The DVD is delivered by Alan Peasland who is a highly experienced Door Supervisor and Self-Defence Instructor. It focuses on how to create a reactionary gap and the training strategies associated with pre-emptive striking. It also discusses fear control and states of awareness. The techniques are proven strategies employed by those who work in violent environments because they are simple to perform and have a high success rate when delivered in stressful situations. Production is of a high quality and I would recommend it to anyone who is serious about personal safety.

Terry Barnett at www.IntegratedArts.co.uk kindly reviewed the DVD and has posted this review on his "Latest News" section of his website - many thanks Terry

Al Peasland was kind enough to give me a review copy of the first DVD under his CSP banner which covers 'The Fence' concept; I think you will find it a valuable addition to your library.

Drawing on both his own personal experiences, and those of respected colleagues, Al intelligently presents the material which covers the psychology and physiology of potential and actual violent encounters.

Whilst at no time glorifying matters, Al takes you step by step through the escalating situations that can occur and presents well established strategies for dealing with them.

A BIG thanks to all those involved in helping bring this to fruition, and to Mick and Nathan for their instructional help on the DVD.
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

FENCE CONCEPTS - DVD Out NOW!!!!! Empty Re: FENCE CONCEPTS - DVD Out NOW!!!!!

Post by Mick Tully Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:55 pm

apart from my ugly mug...this dvd is top notch throughout
    all the best mate
    mick x
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:17 pm

kool, thanks for the update Al. will be picking myself up a copy in the near future Very Happy

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:33 am

Hey Al

Watched the dvd mate, and its definately top quality.
    loads of fantastic info. and each time you watch it you come away with something else. a must for anyone and not just in self protection.

Mick...
    Its ok with the ugly mug mate dont be so harsh on yourself, a mate of mine watched the masterclass dvds, saw my teaching stint and said I had a face for radio. these things happen lol.

Seriously, thanks a alot Al, may long it continue.

Craig
    cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:38 am