The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

+3
Al Peasland
Mick Tully
nisa
7 posters

Intro and Hello from another FFMA student

nisa
    nisa

Intro and Hello from another FFMA student Empty Intro and Hello from another FFMA student

Post by nisa Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:47 am

Hi guys my name is Nisa and im 31, i have been training MMA with Tony T and Alan M at the FFMA club in Cheltenham since Nov 2007. I work and live in Birmingham and can only manage to attend 2 classes a week , i also train 2 to 3 times a week at the gym to keep up my fittness levels as you need to have good core strength and stamina to keep up with the training sessions set by Mr T and Alan. I really enjoy FFMA and can safely say its one of the best things ive done in a long time, as well as Tony and Al the other intructors at this club are just as friendly and very inspiring, and will give anyone whos willing to learn thier time of day.

I have also had the pleasure of meeting some great people such as Al Peasland, Mick Tully, John B Will and many others through seminars organised by Tony and Al. I have also attended one of Al Peasland and Mick Tullys sunday class in Cov which was great as Al and Mic are brilliant at teaching and hope to attend many more.

MMA is something that i will do for the rest of my life as i have really enjoyed the journey so far I LOVE IT.

Many Thanks Nisa

Intro and Hello from another FFMA student Empty Re: Intro and Hello from another FFMA student

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:06 am

Hey Nisa

Glad to have you here and look forward to your posts.
    Looks like FFMA has the numbers stacking up on here now, the more the merrier Very Happy

Welcome to the club
    All the best
    Craig
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Intro and Hello from another FFMA student Empty Re: Intro and Hello from another FFMA student

Post by Mick Tully Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:37 pm

Hi Nisa
    thanks for the kind words
    great to see you on here
    mick x
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:40 pm

Hi Nisa

Many thanks, great to have you on here

And thanks also for travelling up to train with us and support the new Sunday class. It's very much appreciated

Take care

Al
    Tony Terranova
    Tony Terranova

Post by Tony Terranova Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:20 pm

Hi Nisa,

You are a star - you had a great attitude and intention when you were trying to pummel me last Friday -

Keep up the good work and nice to see you on the forum

Regards,
    Tony.T
    nisa
    nisa

Post by nisa Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:29 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys Very Happy
    Tim Coppin
    Tim Coppin

Post by Tim Coppin Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:26 am

Ah....

Nisa

Hello and Welcome, glad you have found us.

Enjoy
    xxx Very Happy
    Louis Thompson
    Louis Thompson

Post by Louis Thompson Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:55 pm

hey nisa! nice to have you here

Louis
    Alan Macdonald
    Alan Macdonald

Post by Alan Macdonald Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:45 pm

Hey, Nisa.

Thanks for coming on board lassie!! You are a real asset to our club and Tony and I are proud to say you train at ffma.
    LOL
    Alan.
    Tim Coppin
    Tim Coppin

Post by Tim Coppin Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:49 pm

Tell you what Alan, I feel sorry for the boyfriend of this one!!!
    Alan Macdonald
    Alan Macdonald

Post by Alan Macdonald Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:00 pm

Mate, hope he's a big guy!!! Have you seen her grapple...and as for her right cross!
    Tony Terranova
    Tony Terranova

Post by Tony Terranova Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:10 pm

I know Nisa's boyfriend - he is the one keeps nailing me at training every time I lose a nano second of concentration and forget to base myself - and if my memory serves me right he is a big guy - - yep it's all coming back to me know and I can remember the guys name - got it - its' Tim Coppin!

Tony. T
    Tim Coppin
    Tim Coppin

Post by Tim Coppin Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:53 am

Thanks Tony, I can only say that you have yourself and Alan to blame, just putting into practice everything i have been taught over the last 11 months.

You are 2 great instructors and more importanaly 2 top guys, FFMA is a credit to you both Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:55 am