The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

+12
Tim Coppin
R. Pepper
Horioni
Abnett
Jon
Tony Terranova
Lee Morrison
Stuart Rider
Nick
Mick Tully
jimmyfatwing
Al Peasland
16 posters

NEW BLOOD Seminar - Hosted by Urban Combatives

paul scothern
    paul scothern

NEW BLOOD Seminar - Hosted by Urban Combatives - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW BLOOD Seminar - Hosted by Urban Combatives

Post by paul scothern Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:54 am

Jon
    Jon

NEW BLOOD Seminar - Hosted by Urban Combatives - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW BLOOD Seminar - Hosted by Urban Combatives

Post by Jon Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:42 pm

Happy days Cool
    R. Pepper

Post by R. Pepper Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:03 am

Going to be a good one! Smile
    Lee Morrison

NEW BLOOD Seminar - Hosted by Urban Combatives - Page 2 Empty New Blood article of interest

Post by Lee Morrison Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Hi guys,
    if you get a chance please check out the new article launching our New Blood project on www.urbancombatives.com anyone interesting in attending will need to please send a £20 deposit to;
    Lee Morrison
    C/O UC Services
    4 Kingscopse rd
    Hedge end
    S030 0PQ

Or simply click the paypal link
    cheers LM
    Lee Morrison

NEW BLOOD Seminar - Hosted by Urban Combatives - Page 2 Empty New Blood

Post by Lee Morrison Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:15 pm

Hi guys,
    everything is in place for the NB seminar, set to be a great event, there are a limited number of places left for training only £50 for a full day of SP mahem go to www.urbancombatives.com to book last minute places.
    Cheers LM Smile
    Lee Morrison

NEW BLOOD Seminar - Hosted by Urban Combatives - Page 2 Empty Directions to New Blood venue this Sunday

Post by Lee Morrison Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:37 am

Venue: St.Mary's Leisure Centre, Southampton.

Closest train station is Southampton central then 5 mins in a taxi.

when driving from the main closest motorway the M3 drive the following way

At junction 14, exit toward A33/Southampton 0.4 mi
    Continue straight 0.5 mi
    At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A33/Bassett Ave heading to Southampton
    Continue to follow A33
    Go through 1 roundabout 2.9 mi
    At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A335/Charlotte Pl 338 ft
    Turn right at St Mary's Rd
    Destination will be on the left 246 ft

The only parking available is street meter parking payable from 12pm
    and various car parks close to the venue.

Registration is punctual at 10am please, looking to start for 10.30

all set to be a great day.
    Peace.... Very Happy
    Lee Morrison

NEW BLOOD Seminar - Hosted by Urban Combatives - Page 2 Empty Fantastic day

Post by Lee Morrison Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:33 am

Hi,
    just want to give a big shout out of thanks for all the guys who attended yesterdays New Blood seminar, it was truly a fantastic day which ran pretty much like clockwork from the beginning. We have had immense feedback on all of the instructor's performance, the combination of content put forth by Simon Squires, John Anderson, Matty Evans, Al peasland, Mick Tully and myself made this event a great success. Sorry for those few guys on the register who could not make it, you missed a fantastic day lads.

Thanks also to my Irish instructors Rob and Jon for making it over from Dublin and to Patrick coming from Belfast and Ruben trekking over from Holland, thanks to my UK lads for all your support including Niel for taking care of all the paper work and to my daughter Sinead for the excellent job on the 250 plus photos.

A full review will be drawn up for the website and hopefully MAI and a forth coming DVD of this New Blood event will also be available in the New Year. Thanks again to everyone who took part making this event very special....
    Peace
    jimmyfatwing
    jimmyfatwing

Post by jimmyfatwing Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:42 am

I'm glad the event went well Lee, look forward to the review...if only to see what i missed Sad
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:16 pm

Hi Lee, All

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to Lee for organising the event.

Thanks to Mick for being a great Uke, as always.

And thanks to all those who attended yesterday and made it a great event. I had a great time, and hope everyone else did as well.
    The one hour flew by very quickly so apologies if I didn't get around to teaching as much as I had intended - maybe will get more in at the next seminar.

Take care all and thanks again

Al
    Davey
    Davey

Post by Davey Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:31 pm

Yep, Cheers Lee

Excellent day, loved every minute of it.

If I can come away with that buzzing euphoria sensation then you've done a great job, Nice one.

Dave.
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Thanks for a great day guys!Good to meet some of the lads from the forum and put names to the faces!My only regret was i only had one front seat and john,matty & davey had to fight over who got to sit beside me and listen to my insightful comments on life, music & general nonsense hahaha
    great to spend QT with Al & Louise as always
    great day Lee
    heres to many more
    mick x
    Jon
    Jon

Post by Jon Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:26 pm

The seminar was outstanding, I had a great days training, it was great meeting you Mick, you're a gent. As for Al, you scared the sh1t out of me saying we were going to do some Animal Day training, especially as Alban was in my group Shocked
    Getting the chance to go head to head with Simon Squires and being on the same mat as 'Awesome' and Matty Evan, Fcuk me! To top it off another great weekend with my own instructor, Lee and the UC guys. Fantastic job mate, can't wait for the next one.
    Alban Balliu
    Alban Balliu

Post by Alban Balliu Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:13 am

Hey guys,
    I really enjoyed the day too, I must say it was fantastic.
    Al, Mick and Jon it was nice meeting you guys and hopefully we'll met up again and talk more about things and yes i was glad the Animal Day training didn't go on cos my legs were shaking like a jelly.
    Thanks to all you guys.
    Cheers Alban
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:19 am

Hey Jon&Alban
    great meeting you both,trust me i was glad we did not do an animal day as well....fear the albanian/irish rage! Hahahaha
    great day
    thanks again to everyone who came
    mick x
    Phil Brady
    Phil Brady

Post by Phil Brady Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:54 am

Wish I could have made it. I'll do my upmost to make the next one. peace.
    R. Pepper

Post by R. Pepper Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:55 pm

Hello again,

Just want to echo what the lads have been saying. What a great seminar! It was cool to meet you fellas'. As well as train with some great names! Thanks to Al, Jon and Si.

A big thanks to Lee who did a great job organizing everything. Looking forward to the next one! Smile

R.
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:24 pm

Great to meet you Mr.Pepper
    time for a trip to the old country coming up methinks
    mick x
    Jon
    Jon

Post by Jon Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:33 pm

Will they let you in Mick? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm