The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

2 posters

Al Peasland Interview with Bristol School of Self Defence

Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Al Peasland Interview with Bristol School of Self Defence Empty Al Peasland Interview with Bristol School of Self Defence

Post by Al Peasland Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Just last week I was flattered to have been asked to give an interview with Lea Welsford and Paul Hobday from the Bristol School of Self Defence.

With their permission I've posted the link to both parts of the interview below - I hope you enjoy.

http://www.bristolselfdefence.com/al_peasland.html
    http://www.bristolselfdefence.com/al_peasland2.html

Please take some time to check out their website - as they have some great stuff going on.

http://www.bristolselfdefence.com/index.html

In addition, Mick and I will be heading down/across/up (depending where you live of course) Very Happy to deliver a 4 hour seminar to members of their club.
    Sat 28th March

Paul and Lea have generously opened this event up to the public should anyone be in the area and fancy coming along.

Numbers are limited but we have offered to hold additional sessions should we exceed the limit on the first course, so feel free to email Pau land Lea your details if you're interested.

I will be posting the even in detail on the announcements section in due course.

I'd like to say thanks again to Paul and Lea for inviting to do the interview and for posting it on their website.
    Also, a big thanks to Paul for his support and suggestions for the new Basic Security CRASH courses I am running.

Thanks guys and look forward to seeing you on the Feb Seminar and also the March Seminar at your club. Wink

Stay Safe - Have Fun

Al x
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Al Peasland Interview with Bristol School of Self Defence Empty Re: Al Peasland Interview with Bristol School of Self Defence

Post by Mick Tully Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:36 am

Great interview mate
    one question though....who would play yours truly?
    Mick X
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Al Peasland Interview with Bristol School of Self Defence Empty Re: Al Peasland Interview with Bristol School of Self Defence

Post by Al Peasland Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Danny Devito - Bob Hoskins???

cheers
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:54 am

Their child?
    Mick x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:03 am