The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

3 posters

Jamie O Keefe Human Stun Gun DVD

Marc1978

Jamie O Keefe Human Stun Gun DVD Empty Jamie O Keefe Human Stun Gun DVD

Post by Marc1978 Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:38 pm

I purchased Jamie's DVD in dec 08 and thought it was excellent,easy technique to perform with devastating results!! anyone else purchased/seen the DVD?

Marc star wars
    kaarl
    kaarl

Jamie O Keefe Human Stun Gun DVD Empty Re: Jamie O Keefe Human Stun Gun DVD

Post by kaarl Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:29 pm

hi marc,

i also purchased Jamie's DVD a while back unfortunately i was a bit disappointed, the problem i felt was there just wasn't enough material on it,there's a good basic explanation of the technique and he tells us that it could be learnt in 2 minutes,then hits mates/colleagues line up and repeat the same thing he said,i thought he could have soon a few more situations maybe a bit of role play?

the human stun gun/double handed slap can be taught in seconds but like all the others it takes years to perfect id give it 5/10 because it was low priced(that blooper with the snake?was a corker!)

but i will have to say I've read quiet a few of Jamie's books i learnt some very good lessons and recommend them highly particularly "dogs dont know kung fu" on women's self defence,id say its excellent for sd/sp in general,and when i read it gave me a very good kick into reality

cheers
    Karl
    madfrank

Post by madfrank Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:16 pm

I got the DVD.

It was well done and a move you can be sure works.

What more do you want?

Jamie is a sound guy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm