The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

4 posters

Complete Self Protection Class - Coventry

Saint-Soldier
    Saint-Soldier

Complete Self Protection Class - Coventry Empty Complete Self Protection Class - Coventry

Post by Saint-Soldier Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi, would just like to say thank you for the class today. It was my first time there and I was made to feel so welcome..especially by Alan and Mick! It was a great class and I learnt alot, I will definitely be popping down again when I get time.

Thanks to Davey aswell for offering to partner up with me and for the "warm up" session! I dont think i'll need to train my legs for another week!

Anyway, cheers guys and hopefully will see you soon.

Take care
    God bless

Gursh
    Davey
    Davey

Complete Self Protection Class - Coventry Empty Re: Complete Self Protection Class - Coventry

Post by Davey Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 am

No, Thank you Gursh

It pleasure to train with you and so glad you enoyed it.

Look foraward to seeing you over here again, who knows, I might get to partner you off at the seminar on Saturday.

Take Care
    Dave.
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Complete Self Protection Class - Coventry Empty Re: Complete Self Protection Class - Coventry

Post by Mick Tully Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:03 am

Thanks for the kind words Gursh,glad you enjoyed it mate and see you soon
    take care
    mick x
    thanks davey for the warm up...great start to the class!
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 am

Hi Gursh

Yes - thanks for coming along - it was nice to meet you.

Hope you had a good session - but of a mixed bag of topics covered yesterday but hope it was of use to you

Thanks also Davey for the warm up mate - I'm just off to the chiropractor Very Happy

See you all next weekend - have a great week

Al
    Davey
    Davey

Post by Davey Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Hope the warm was not too much, I didn't want it to be to easy and then again I didn't want it to be too hard, hopefully everyones feeling it in there glutes Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:51 pm