The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

2 posters

Art Of Boxing Instructional Videos

Marc1978

Art Of Boxing Instructional Videos Empty Art Of Boxing Instructional Videos

Post by Marc1978 Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Al,

Quick question regarding the Art Of Boxing instructional videos you produced back in 1999 with Jim Burns,will you ever be re-releasing them onto DVD?

Marc study
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Art Of Boxing Instructional Videos Empty Re: Art Of Boxing Instructional Videos

Post by Al Peasland Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Hi Marc

You must have read my mind.

I have been speaking with my good friend Jim Burns and yes, this is something we're looking to do very soon.

Rather than simply convert them to DVD though, we're going to re-film the whole series and bring them right up to date.

We've all moved on since those days, we all have new skills and new information to offer and add to what were, in my opinion, a great set of instructional Boxing videos to being with

So, we're planning to re-shoot these very soon, along with some new dvd's of my own

I'm about to re-release the Art of Boxing book too. This will be a blast from the past as it's now almost 10 years old and there's lots of pictures of a very young Al in there (oh where did those years go???) Crying or Very sad

Laughing

Anyway, I guess, watch this space mate - much more material on it's way very soon

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:40 am