For Everything Self Defence

Self Defence

sekibugei

Self Defence

Post by sekibugei on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good course to train as an instructor in Self Defence, so far I have read into the Self Defence Federatoin any other good ones outthere? Its to go with my current martial arts training.

Thakns

Nick Engelen

Re: Self Defence

Post by Nick Engelen on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi,

There are many masterclasses now. Geoff Thompson is doing his starting next month and Peter Consterdine is also doing a course now. Go to the BCA website and drop them a mail to learn more about it.

Kind Regards,

Nick Engelen
    Peter Skillen

Post by Peter Skillen on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:54 pm

John skillens pentagon system www.johnskillen.com Geoff Thompsons masterclass www.geoffthompson.com
    Peter Consterdines B.C.A british combat coaching award www.britishcombat.co.uk
    There are many great instructors and associations out there but there are twice as many dodgy ones I would suggest you research and then ask people who have attended courses with various instuctors before you spend any money. I can personally recomend all of the above as I have trained and graded under them all.

sekibugei

Post by sekibugei on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:06 am

Thanks guys, Im more thanlikely going to try Dave Turtons SDF stuff your right there are a lot of con artists out there, will not name them though!

Dave Turton

Post by Dave Turton on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:04 am

you would be more than welcome in my SDF my friend.. although I cant fault any of those mntioned either
    Peter Skillen

Post by Peter Skillen on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Dave is a top guy and the only reason i didnt mention him is because you had already researched him...Dave T has a worldly knowdledge on sdf and i think you will find his stuff very very usefull...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:04 pm