The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

3 posters

Take 5 mins

Tim Coppin
    Tim Coppin

Take 5 mins Empty Take 5 mins

Post by Tim Coppin Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Having seen first hand the wounded being flown home from Afghanistan over the last few weeks I would like to share this video with you all.

Just try and imagine the thoughts, emotions, conditions these men and women put up with daily and also how it must be for their family and friends back home esspecially when the news is on and the headlines are ''troops killed in bomb'' or something similar.

I am 100% behind all armed service men and women and feel honoured to live in a country that has got such people that stand up and fight for OUR freedom.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWt9qRhYAOE

Tim
    moldeeside

Take 5 mins Empty Re: Take 5 mins

Post by moldeeside Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:10 pm

superb Tim, my mates lad is off out to afghanistan next month. he was on work experience with me at airbus when he was 14, now 5 years later he`s off out to serve queen and country.
    And not wishing to start a huge discussion but I really wish our government would spend its money more wisely so it could properly support our troops both in action to avoid injuries in the first place, and then to give first class treatment when they are suffering.

best of luck and prayers to all the armed forces

Mol
    Tony Terranova
    Tony Terranova

Post by Tony Terranova Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Nice one Tim - we all need to give thought and prayer to our armed forces and to their families who must live in constant worry for their loved ones - our goverment has lost touch with reality and real people - we need every day type people to be part of goverment as many average citizens are far smarter and more honest than some of the nimrods that are running this country -
    Tony.T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:30 am