The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

4 posters

Crossing the Pond - August Seminars

Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Crossing the Pond - August Seminars Empty Crossing the Pond - August Seminars

Post by Al Peasland Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Kris Wilder
    Iain Abernethey
    Marc Mac Young
    Nicholas Yang
    Al Peasland

Will all be teaching on a joint seminar in August

2 days in Seattle, USA
    2 days in Coventry, UK

5 Hours of Training on each day
    This is a one-of-a-kind Seminar event combining instructors from a wide variety of backgrounds and disciplines - bringing together their vast wealth of knowledge to show you how all of the arts are ultimately linked together

Whether you are into the "traditional" arts or street based applications, this seminar will have something for you

The main website for this event is

http://crossingthepond.webs.com/

Iain's blog pretty much says it all - watch the promo clips for more info

To book your place - use the following links

USA http://www.crossingthepond.webs.com/purchaseforusa.htm

UK http://shop.iainabernethy.com/acatalog/Crossing_the_Pond_UK_2010_21st_22nd_of_August.html

We look forward to seeing you there

The X-Po 2010 Team

Al Peasland Trailer on Vimeo

Iain Abernethey Trailer on Youtube

Last edited by Al Peasland on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Crossing the Pond - August Seminars Empty Re: Crossing the Pond - August Seminars

Post by Mick Tully Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 am

Can't wait!
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Crossing the Pond - August Seminars Empty Re: Crossing the Pond - August Seminars

Post by Al Peasland Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Guys - interest has been pretty good so far but there are still plenty of places left - so if you want to book, please get in touch with me or book directly via the X-PO website

This seminar really does cater for all tastes, whether you are reality based or a traditional background.

A great chance to train with instructors from varied backgrounds

INSTRUCTORS!!!
    We are able to offer deals if you bring a few of your students - contact myself directly to discuss

Here's the latest Promo Clip - from Nicholas Yang

Jonny Figgis
    Jonny Figgis

Post by Jonny Figgis Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Looking forward to it Al...it'll be a great weekend for sure!
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Hi Jonny

Absolutely - looking forward to it and also the trip to Seattle where we do the same 2 days teaching the weekend before the UK

For Everyone's Info

You can book just the one day if you can't find time to spend the entire weekend with us

Wink

Any help to spread the word about this seminar would be most appreciated - thanks all

x
    Jonny Figgis
    Jonny Figgis

Post by Jonny Figgis Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Hi Al

Enjoy the weekend in Seattle too! I reckon it's the warmup for the Coventry sessions so we're getting the better deal Laughing

I've mentioned it to a few lads here who seem interested so hopefully they will consider the benefits to be had by investing in the weekend. It'll be one of the highlights of the year. That and of course anytime I get to train with my sensei Mr. Dave Turton Very Happy Always an inspiring trip for me when I go to Doncaster or Coventry!
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Thanks Jonny

Appreciate the support and yes - the Cov ones will be excellent

Don't forget if anyone can't make both days - they can come for just one of the sessions

Speak soon mate - look forward to seeing you soon

Al
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Post by Peter Skillen Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:09 am

Im gonna make an effort to get to this one! Al been trying to message you get in touch mate

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:39 pm