The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

2 posters

Can I get anyone a drink?

Stu
    Stu

Can I get anyone a drink? Empty Can I get anyone a drink?

Post by Stu Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Hello. I guess it's good manners to introduce myself, allow you to put some "weight" behind my opinions when I add my 2p to a discussion (believe me you'll soon realise that at 2p you've been ripped off).

My name as you'll have guessed is Stuart, I'm 45 years old father of one, Aquarius and looking for a ... oh wait wrong forum silent This will be a very familiar story. I started training in Shotokan at the age of eight but stopped due to transport issues. At 16 I got going again and once again did Shotokan for a few years until a young mans social life got in the way. Then in my late 30's got nagged to start training again and never looked back. I'm now a 2nd dan in Shotokan which remains the bulk of my training but when i get the chance I like to mix in as much other 'stuff' as I can.

Speaking of which I met Al at the recent "Across the Pond" seminar at Coventry and really enjoyed myself. Discovered that there's training in Milton Keynes which is only an hour away, so once I've "shifted" a few things round I fancy getting my butt over there.

Oh yes that drink, there's half a lager and a selection of brightly coloured straws, get stuck in. Smile

Take care

Stu
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Can I get anyone a drink? Empty Re: Can I get anyone a drink?

Post by Al Peasland Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 am

Nice to see you on here Stu and nice to meet you the other week

Thanks for your input on the forum

You're welcome to come along to the MK classes anytime mate

Take care

Al cheers
    Stu
    Stu

Post by Stu Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:58 am

Thanks Al, Been reading a lot of the stuff in here and it's a goldmine of useful info.

Probably going to be towards the end of this month but I'll definitely be over, probably on the Monday evening, and hopefully make it a regular training session.

Stu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 pm