The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

3 posters

BCA Residential Course

Nick
    Nick

BCA Residential Course Empty BCA Residential Course

Post by Nick Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:06 am

I just had a look at Geoff Thompsons site & noticed that theres an advert for BCA Residential Course for this coming November.
    Does anyone know whats going to be taught etc & Is there any other info on this course, thanks gents.

Cut & pasted advert below

Celebrating 15 years at the very top of the U.K. martial arts scene, the BCA will this year be holding a residential course in November, showcasing the very best exponents of not only practical personal combat, but of traditional systems and how they can be made to work in many spheres of life.

To be held at Lilleshall National Sports Centre, there will be not only training sessions, but a full programme of lectures and discussion groups, open to non BCA members and spearheaded by the Association's Chief Instructors, Geoff Thompson and Peter Consterdine, Rick Young, 'Mo' Teague, John Skillen, Iain Abernethy, Russell Stutely and many others.

The course will be held from Thursday 27th November to Sunday 30th November and the cost will include all training, accommodation and meals. Lilleshall is one of the finest sports training venues in the U.K.
    Inclusive Cost: (BCA Members)…£325 (non-BCA)…£365 For more details call the BCA on 0113 242 9686

jimmyfatwing
    jimmyfatwing

BCA Residential Course Empty Re: BCA Residential Course

Post by jimmyfatwing Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:52 pm

Check out Iain Abernethy's (sp?) website - his newsletter has more info.
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Hi Nick. James beat me to it.

Iain has all the details.

It's a pretty fully schedule. All the top names are teaching separate slots.

I think it's starting on the Thursday with registration on that day. Then more training Fri and Sat - with a Sat night party to celebrate the 15th anniversary.
    Some more training on the Sunday for those not too hung over and an early finish so everyone can get home.

Some top names on there, way too good to miss.

And it's open to anyone - so non BCA members can attend too (I thinki - check with Iain)

Cheers

AL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:23 pm