The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

+7
Michael W Wright
bobspour
geordiedave
Peter Skillen
Davey
D.Hughes
Al Peasland
11 posters

Sickening - The Sentences I Mean!!

Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Sickening - The Sentences I Mean!! Empty Sickening - The Sentences I Mean!!

Post by Al Peasland Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:06 pm

Firstly, please don't think that I read the Sun Shocked

The video is sickening, but for me, what is worse is the sentences these evil thugs have received.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/justice/article1486464.ece

The judge said that the chap only survived through shear luck.

If this is the case, then shouldn't the people convicted of this crime face a similar sentence to that if they had killed him?
    After all, it was not through their own skill or dilligence that he didn't die, just luck. So why is the sentence less?

Discuss.......
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Sickening - The Sentences I Mean!! Empty Re: Sickening - The Sentences I Mean!!

Post by D.Hughes Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:17 pm

they should have all been done for attempted murder imo.
    absolutely disgusting. the guy was clearly unconscious when they kept kicking him.
    Davey
    Davey

Post by Davey Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:00 pm

Agreed, they dint know the outcome so kicks and stomps to the head are fatal, could of quite easily killed him, so yer attempted murder it should of been.

4years?? well you can half that then take 5months off for good behavior then give them a huge wad of money for when they come out.. not forgetting not working while there inside and having a GYM, pooltable and there own xbox and tv's

Police do a good job its just those twatty judge's that screw things up.

another example is someone very close to me, in the last 2 years he's been to court 4 times for offences below

1, ABH beat a guy up in a kebab shop and got 12 months community service but because he is classed as having mental health issues(cough Bull**** cough) the mental health team took it back to court and got it cancelled cos there not allowed to give mental health patients Community service. that was never got given anything ese and got off with it.

2, Twoc got 6months suspended sentence

3, three blokes coming out of a strip club, it kicked off and he beat all 3 up with a pair of nun chucks, 3 blokes dint wanna press charges cos they dint want the wie/girlfriends to find out they was in a strip club so he got done for possesion of an offensive weapon. got off with metal health order where by they come round and make sure he takes he's meds. lol

4, beat up some a lad and the lads father at a party, went to court and was given 12 months Tag and a curphew of 9pm - 8am , three weeks into it the tag people came out and took the tag off said he's not to be monitored anymore lol after just 3 weeks tag.. he stuck to the curfew for about 2 months and now igore sit cos the police dont come around and check.

list goes on but there the main ones, its like there affraid to send people to prison these days, and when they do they come out wanted to go back cos it was so comfortable for them.
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Post by Peter Skillen Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:53 pm

If it was america they would have a 150 years each. Our system protects the idiots. AAAARRRRGGGGHHH! These shit heads really do get me going.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:13 pm

I am with you guys,
    Saw this video and my blood was boiling, then to have read the sentences they got. I am appalled and disgusted knowing how little they got, and how close that poor guy came to being killed.

Attempted murder in my book all the way.

Absolute disgrace.

Craig
    Shocked
    geordiedave

Post by geordiedave Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:33 pm

It's the soft sentencing laws in this country which allow these types of scum to follow this type of behaviour . Okay they may have parents who are about as useful to society as weeds in your back garden, but that is no excuse and no mitigation.Is it all down to politics I 'm starting to think so. Prisons are over crowded, new prisons cost to much, so what's the point of having tougher sentences when there's no where to put them.
    Davey
    Davey

Post by Davey Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:33 am

its the Sentence that does it, I went to Barbados and they have one prison and hardly any crime and why?? because they still have the death sentence there and other strict sentencing, which is what his country is lacking, example :- Life should be Life not just a few fun years learning new illigal trades and out you come. before you knew how to mug somone, now you know how to safe crack lol you really have gota laff
    bobspour
    bobspour

Post by bobspour Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:10 am

Against the wall and shoot them!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Here Here Bob Nice call

Maybe we should put Bob in charge of Discipline..... Very Happy cheers
    Michael W Wright
    Michael W Wright

Post by Michael W Wright Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:23 pm

There are already a few too many million people in this country. Take all of the people like the guys in this video, murderers, rapists and paedophiles - put them on the bonfire and I’ll warm my hands. That will shift a few million people that the world doesn’t need, and create space in the prisons for people like me who go round breaking speed limits, and knocking out traffic wardens.

Of course people will argue that those who commit even the worst of crimes should be given the chance to change, given the opportunity to rehabilitate. Is that the same chance that their victims had, you know, the dead ones? Is that the same opportunity they were given?
    Stuart Rider
    Stuart Rider

Post by Stuart Rider Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:51 pm

Your in a bonfire type of mood Michael.

The problem with these liberal, give them a chance type of people is that they have never experienced any form of aggression or violent act directed towards them or somebody close to them.

Ask them what punishment they would want if it was there husband, wife, son or daughter who had been hospitalised, murdered or raped.
    Bet they would not be so bloody willing to forgive then.
    Matt
    Matt

Post by Matt Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Couldn't agree more, absolutely sickening! The worrying thing is that this kind of vermin spread.

Another couple of questions to add to this thread is:

a) will things ever change for the better?
    b) how can we make things change for the better?
    Abnett
    Abnett

Post by Abnett Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:22 pm

This kind of sentencing just re-itterates my total lack of faith in this countrys "justice system".
    Craig Penman
    Craig Penman

Post by Craig Penman Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:27 pm

I agree, all scum. and unfortunately when these type of people pick on someone who's up for a fight and their plan backfires they usually go running straight to the local cop shop pleading they are the victim. If you have not heard of him you should look up sheriff Joe in Arizona, he runs his prison like a boot camp and makes them all sleep out side in tents. that's the way to treat these animals.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:05 pm