The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

5 posters

RIP baby P

D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

RIP baby P Empty RIP baby P

Post by D.Hughes Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:35 pm

sickest case iv seen in my life. absolutely disgusting, and they say the perpetrators are to get UP TO 14 YEARS!

imo, they should get death. and nothing too quick either. thats about all im gonna say, dont think i can squeeze many more words out without resorting to incredibly foul language as far as this topic is concerned.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1920933.ece

rest in peace little one. your time of suffering is over at last.
    Abnett
    Abnett

RIP baby P Empty Re: RIP baby P

Post by Abnett Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:51 pm

Just seen this on sky news, absolutely disgusting. Poor defenceless child never stood a chance.
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:58 pm

Sickening.

Not seen all the evidence obviously, but looks like this little baby has been badly failed by the system as well.

Sad
    Les Turpin
    Les Turpin

Post by Les Turpin Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:09 pm

shoot the parents, i really dont care about hearing anymore evidence, they knew what they were doing. i dont want to sink to there level and see them tortured just faking kill them.
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:04 pm

I can't believe there was that much involvement with social services. Over 50 trips to the hospital that poor little boy had.

I look at the hoops my relatives have had to jump through in order to be able to foster children and help give them a better life from the horrid ones they are in. And then I see just how much damage people can do to a child before anyone steps in and stops it in stories like this. The system has gone mad.

Anyone involved in this case who did nothing to prevent it should be ashamed.

And yes, the people who did this are sick and do not deserve their place on this planet!
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:15 pm

i cant believe the doc didnt notice the broken back! how can you examine a baby and not notice its legs arent moving? its scandalous.
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:46 pm

Just another example of how society has gone so far on the side of the scumbags
    poss the reason the parents got away with such heinous acts was the fact these"do gooders" seem only to confront those who will not give them an earfull of abuse!
    i could have could have cried when i read the reports
    As for suitable punishment?
    I think that we should just eradicate these pieces of shit, but i'm sure that the same people who let this poor mite down will no doubt try and reform,rehabilitate and "understand" these animals
    hopefully they spend the rest of their "lives" in abject fear of (and getting)prison beatings!
    sometimes i just wonder where we are going as a society,there are way too many stories like this nowadays
    mick x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content