The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

4 posters

Hi Alan

Nathan

Hi Alan Empty Hi Alan

Post by Nathan Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:41 am

Hi Alan, good work on the forum. Good idea. Looking forward to the book and DVD, all the people I know who have seen the trailer are impressed with the shove you gave me! I'll pretend that I wasn't resisting haha.

See you soon mate

Nath

Hi Alan Empty Re: Hi Alan

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:52 am

Yo Nath

Wheres your intro mate?
    lol.

glad to see you finally made it
    welcome aboard

Craig
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:53 am

Hi Nathan

Great to have you on here mate - cheers for signing up and the support.

Thanks also for selling the shove so well on the clip - son't worry, I'm telling everyone you wasn't prepared for it ;-)

Hope the knee op goes ok mate - I'm sure Mick T will have some positive suggestions to help speed up your recovery mate Laughing

Take care

AL cheers
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:28 am

nathan.....you were doing the gandhi technique
    remember be as supple as the willow and as strong as the oak...or it that the other way round..i get confused x
    Dave Stanswood
    Dave Stanswood

Post by Dave Stanswood Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Nathan you rascal,
    Hello mate i hope life is good, i got rob's number but not yours it would be good to catch up mate. Lets make it sooner rather than later. Oh yeah good acting on Al's DVD worthy of an oscar those shaky legs were. Mr Deniro you have some competition Very Happy
    Dave
    Nathan

Post by Nathan Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:07 am

Yes you see, to the untrained eye you may think that Al dominated me physically and quote unquote "owned me". But to those in the know, my superior acting skills just made it appear like I got shoved 5 feet! lol.

Dave, hope you're well and when my knee has healed I'll maybe see you at Al's sessions?

Craig, same Craig from Masterclass? If so how are you mate? If not, nice to meet you mate and thanks for the replies.

If either of you ever want to catch up then e-mail me at nathangould.pe@hotmail.com. Or just through this forum.

See you soon guys, Nath

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Yes mate
    Same craig from class, Cool

Thought id give us all a place to come and congregate after Al had the idea, glad ya like it buddy, Rick was the one done the logo and the template and then it just went from there.

I am doing ok mate, got so many things being juggled at the moment but its all good fun. and back training next week with geoff again. then looking to be a part of Mr Peaslands class on a sunday, failing being a part of I may just come and have a brew lol, but more than likely be hands on as usual.

hows life mate?

ps, nice work on the dvd mate, I could never act in such a realistic way to make people think I was scared and make my kneels do a bossanova mate. well done that mate, very convincing Shocked

catch up with you soon mate.

cheers
    Nathan

Post by Nathan Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:03 am

Well you either have those skills innately built in...or a MA tough guy beats them out of u!! Laughing

Good to hear you're still training with geoff, no doubt i'll see u at Al's sessions once my knee has recovered. Take it easy and well done on the site.

Nath

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:26 am

Cheers Nath mate

Im sure ill catch you in class

best of luck with the knee recovery mate
    see ya soon

Craig
    cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content