The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

2 posters

Training partner in London

Mr Natural

Training partner in London Empty Training partner in London

Post by Mr Natural Thu May 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi. I've just joined but would like to find a partner or group in London for reality based stuff. I've just started having a few combatives lessons.

Don't mind who you are, but as long as you're respectful, sound person and not aggressive in life.

Cheers, Josh.
    Phil Brady
    Phil Brady

Training partner in London Empty Re: Training partner in London

Post by Phil Brady Fri May 22, 2009 12:42 am

Hey Josh, I trained with Alban for a while. Maybe find his profile on here and send him a message. He's based in Bethnal Green. He's an instructor affiliated to Lee Morrison- the founder of Urban Combatives. If not, I can't offer any instruction as I'm a hobbyist really, but I train with a couple of mates at the tokei gym just off tooley street most weekday lunchtimes. Hope this is of some help.
    Peace.
    Phil
    Mr Natural

Post by Mr Natural Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Thanks Phil. I had a look at the Tokei website...do you do the martial arts classes there?
    Phil Brady
    Phil Brady

Post by Phil Brady Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:52 pm

No, like I said I'm just a hobbyist. for 30 quid a month you can choose from a host of free martial arts classes. I train most weekday lunchtimes with my mate. We do full contact sparring, conditioning and scenario stuff. You are very welcome to join us. PM me your number if you're interested. Peace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:42 am