The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

Pommy geezer downunder

Nick
    Nick

Pommy geezer downunder Empty Pommy geezer downunder

Post by Nick Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:54 pm

Uk born & bred been living in Sydney, Oz for the last ten years & loving it.

Have been doing martial arts for years now, but have always looked into the Self protection side to it.
    I have been very fortunate to have been training with Clive Girdham down here in Sydney. Clive's a Senshido Rep & BCA member, so have been in good hands.

Still a white belt & enjoy learning.

What a great forum, so many top guys on here, like a who's who's of UKs self protection instructors.

Thanks

Nick

Pommy geezer downunder Empty Re: Pommy geezer downunder

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:02 pm

Hi Nick

Welcome aboard mate... god its raining cats and dogs here at the moment, I hope you aint got your flip flops on sitting on the beach with your latop mate or id be seriously jealous bounce

Sounds like your having a great time learning mate keep it up.
    Funny you should mention senshido bud, cause Rich Dimitri just took me up on the offer of joining the forum mate. Wink

Enjoy your time here mate,
    and let your friends know bud the more the merrier,
    look forward to speaking to you on here.

Craig
    cheers
    Nick
    Nick

Post by Nick Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:29 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome... lol sorry about the weather your end, FYI it was a cold sunny 16... winters day.

Rich Dimitri was over here a couple of months ago he's a top bloke, so humble & such a knowledgeable person regarding Self protection.
    Pic from 2008 May Sydney Senshido Seminar http://sydneyselfprotectionsolutions.vox.com/library/post/senshido-has-landed.html

Thanks Nick

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:16 am