The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

3 posters

quote of the day?

jason

quote of the day? Empty quote of the day?

Post by jason Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:54 pm

We all have favourite quotes or have been to gyms with motivational statements on the walls the likes of 'pain is only weakness leaving the body' stuff like that.
    One of my favourites is 'you're only as good as your last training session, that keeps me from getting sloppy, but the one that tops the lot in my book is a quote from an interview I watched a while back with Will Smith. when asked if he keeps himself in shape during films he replied;
    ITS EASIER TO STAY READY THAN IT IS TO GET READY! thumbsup

I think this is one we as martial artists would agree with the most...I've lost count of the number of times someone I know has had a row with someone THEN goes to the gym. banghead
    jason.
    Sleep Is A Weapon
    Sleep Is A Weapon

quote of the day? Empty Re: quote of the day?

Post by Sleep Is A Weapon Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Charles Edward "Easy Ed" Macauley (Retired Professional Basketball Player) wrote:When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win

Periander (Tyrant of Corinth, Greece in the 7th century BC) wrote:Practice is everything. This is often misquoted as Practice makes perfect.
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Tue May 24, 2011 10:08 am

Practice what you preach before you preach what you practice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:31 am