The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

5 posters

Justin Grey

Marc1978

Justin Grey Empty Justin Grey

Post by Marc1978 Wed May 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Do any forum members know if Justin Grey (original Geoff Thompson student) is still teaching on the seminar circuit?

Marc study
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Justin Grey Empty Re: Justin Grey

Post by Peter Skillen Wed May 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Al will know for sue he has his number but i am sure he will be..A great grappler and teacher.
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Wed May 06, 2009 7:53 pm

I haven't spoken to Justin for some time but I'm pretty certain he's still training and teaching.

Not sure about the seminar circuit but I will give him a call and get back to you

He's a great grappler with a solid background in various arts. His training is always tough but honest.

Wink
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Thu May 07, 2009 9:03 am

Justin is criminally unknown in the UK.......if you get the chance......train with him! Trust me you'll work......a lot!........and obviously learn more!
    Mick x
    Millerb

Post by Millerb Sun May 31, 2009 5:31 pm

Justin is a great guy to train with. I don't think he does much teaching these days but if anyone has a specific request, I can pass a message on.
    Brady
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Sun May 31, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi Brady
    Great to see you on here......if any of you guys on the forum would like to train.I cannot recomend anyone higher......justins a great guy and with the new explosion of mma,why not try and get hold of one of the pioneers on the uk circuit....when it was vale tudo....and also matty evans and john anderson are still teaching classes and private sessions......mick x
    Millerb

Post by Millerb Sun May 31, 2009 9:07 pm

Hey Mick, You never know where I am lurking these days Haaa!!! Yes guys, ditto everything Mick has said.

Mick I shall get down to one of your sessions at Red Corner one of these weeks! I am currently bombarding my head with so much BJJ at the moment though I am hardly getting time for the bruises to heal LOL x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 am