The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

3 posters

pete skillen

paul jarram

pete skillen Empty pete skillen

Post by paul jarram Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:10 am

hi all...im new to the site and new to martial art's. i just want to start off by saying HUGE THANK'S to pete skillen and his full force gym in loughborough, not only is pete an awsome teacher at his kick boxing and self defence but an insperation towards me aswell...

not going into to much detail but ive been going through a few bad months and only just getting my feet back onto stable ground! but during these few bad months i joined petes gym as a fill in spot as such instead of moping around the flat feeling sorry for myself and getting pi*ssed off wth every thing and every one around me.
    but as time went on i started to realise that im realy injoying myself and its making me feel like new goals can be reached and new life directions are possible! compared to what pete has been through during his life,my problems only dent the surface of his!but as an inspiration he's come out on top with his demon's so why couldn't i? pete pointed out a book for me to read called "the alchemist" by paulo coelho to which help me boost my spirit's to achive more out of life and to focus to what's important to me, ME!

quote:
    GO INTO YOUR PROBLEM,TO UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM,TO BEAT YOUR PROBLEM.
    peter skillen.

Last edited by paul jarram on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

pete skillen Empty Re: pete skillen

Post by Peter Skillen Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:10 pm

paul you and your hard work are an inspiration to me,thanks for your kind words.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:39 pm

Nice one Paul

Glad to see you are working things out mate, keep training mate
    and I am sure it will all come together.

Welcome to the forum mate
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:47 pm

Great to have you aboard mate
    sounds like you are on the right path and with pete as a guide you will start to realise and acheive your goals and dreams
    good luck mate
    carpe diem
    mick x
    paul jarram

Post by paul jarram Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:13 am

cheers guys....all the best.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:31 am