The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

+10
Steve Heneghan
esther
Al Peasland
Tim Coppin
Mick Tully
Tony Terranova
Davey
Jamie Clubb
14 posters

Self Defence Forum Seminar Write-up

Poll

Should this be printed in MAI as it reads?

[ 2 ]
    Self Defence Forum Seminar Write-up - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Self Defence Forum Seminar Write-up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Self Defence Forum Seminar Write-up - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Self Defence Forum Seminar Write-up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Self Defence Forum Seminar Write-up - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Self Defence Forum Seminar Write-up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Poll closed
    Steve Heneghan
    Steve Heneghan

Self Defence Forum Seminar Write-up - Page 2 Empty Re: Self Defence Forum Seminar Write-up

Post by Steve Heneghan Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:34 pm

ditto....
    Jamie Clubb
    Jamie Clubb

Self Defence Forum Seminar Write-up - Page 2 Empty Re: Self Defence Forum Seminar Write-up

Post by Jamie Clubb Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Okay, unless there are any objections this will go out on Monday morning. I probably won't be very contactable over the weekend. So I will just check back in here on Monday morning and if everything is hunky dorey, off it goes to Bob. I'll also put it on my website.
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Go for it mate

Pics should already be there at MAI Wink
    Jamie Clubb
    Jamie Clubb

Post by Jamie Clubb Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:50 pm

As promised I emailed the article yesterday both to Bob's academy and also directly to MAI offices. I have asked for an acknowledgement it has arrived, but received nothing yet. I have tried Bob a couple of times, but can't get him on the phone. If anyone else wants to check with Bob and/or the office please be my guest. I have so much on my plate at the moment, I am concerned this might get "lost in the mix". It has been known to happen on many occasions.

All the best,
    Jamie
    Jamie Clubb
    Jamie Clubb

Post by Jamie Clubb Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 pm

I spoke to Bob and Moira at MAF-UK and both confirmed that this write-up is going into MAI. Bob further confirmed that Al's photos had also made it into his offices. I can't remember which issue they said it would go in, but it is the one they are currently working on I think! That's as good a nod as I think we can get.

Bob's remark on the whole piece: "What a lot of hard guys under one roof!"
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Hi All

Just to let you all know that MAI will be publishing Jamie's excellent write-up of the Forum - Ultimate Seminar in the June edition

Out May 14th

Thanks to Jamie for all his hard work and to MAI for giving us 5 pages of review and promotion.

cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:14 am