The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

4 posters

Who is coiming to the John B Will seminar?

esther
    esther

Who is coiming to the John B Will seminar? Empty Who is coiming to the John B Will seminar?

Post by esther Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Out of curiosity guys and gals, just wondered who is coming to this seminar? Its very cheap and top notch. cheers
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Who is coiming to the John B Will seminar? Empty Re: Who is coiming to the John B Will seminar?

Post by Al Peasland Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:36 am

count me in - I know Mick is coming too
    esther
    esther

Who is coiming to the John B Will seminar? Empty Re: Who is coiming to the John B Will seminar?

Post by esther Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:46 pm

cool, thats 3 so far then!!! lol Smile
    Tony Terranova
    Tony Terranova

Post by Tony Terranova Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:39 am

Thanks Alan, Mick and Esther. I encourage any of you that get to this masterclass to please come along as it is more than a lesson in BJJ - it is lesson on how to coach, how to hold an audience and inspire them to learn - John is one of the top BJJ coaches in the world yet he is down to earth and approachable with a unique coacing style - we have funded this so that it is affordable as a cost of only 15 pounds. We thank you for your support - the following is the link to our website for the masterclass on the 21st of April.
    http://www.fightingfit.gb.com/home.html
    Tony. T
    Davey
    Davey

Post by Davey Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Me and Dave Gilberto Nagera will be there too Smile
    Tony Terranova
    Tony Terranova

Post by Tony Terranova Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Thanks for your support - we are allocating ticket numbers so that we do not over sell the event - can I give Mick, Alan, Davey and Dave Gilberto Nagera your reciept numbers on here? - if you all could send me an email with your home address I will post the tickets to you tomorrow and you can just pay us on the night - my email:
    tony.terranova@fightingfit.gb.com - all the event details are on our website under new stuff
    Look forward to seeing you all
    Tony .T
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:07 am

Hi Tony

Have sent you an email - I can take care of the ticket numbers if you pass them on to me

Many thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm