The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

4 posters

Some advice form the guv

Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Some advice form the guv Empty Some advice form the guv

Post by Peter Skillen Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:30 am

kaarl
    kaarl

Some advice form the guv Empty Re: Some advice form the guv

Post by kaarl Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:47 pm

And very good advice it is Cool
    Stu
    Stu

Post by Stu Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 am

Coming from a large London based family Lenny reminds me of a few people I knew as a young man, unpredictable, scary sob's. One was an ex-uncle of mine. Huge, ape like man, rock of a face and a mean temper. He used to deal in dodgy motors and the occasional post office job. Not really a loveable rogue.

Sometime after my aunt split with him I got a call from my dad to get round her house as there was trouble (thanks dad). Thing was he did not know if the trouble was this nutter or her previous husband who'd also been around. Her previous hubby was a reasonably nice chap and I was praying that it was him in a bad mood. It wasn't it was the ape but very luckily he'd cleared off before I got there, phew. I stayed incase he came back assuming that should he try to attack her I could at least tangle myself around his legs and give her a chance of running for it Smile .

As an aside he once sold my car for me to one of his mates which was then used in an armed robbery while I was on holiday in Spain. My poor mum had armed police turn up at the house looking for me as the car was still in my name. Rolling Eyes
    PJ

Post by PJ Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Just saw the clip. The Guv was certainly very quick and explosive with the right hand when he was mucking around with the interviewer. I can imagine that when he was doing this for real in his bouncer days he'd be devastating.
    Massive 20 stone plus guy who could apparently bench press close to 600lbs, very aggressive, quick and an experienced street and bare knuckle fighter...doesn't bear thinking about. Don't think I'd like to piss him off Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:34 pm