The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

3 posters

boxer-rebellion full time gym in bangkok, thailand.

charley

boxer-rebellion full time gym in bangkok, thailand. Empty boxer-rebellion full time gym in bangkok, thailand.

Post by charley Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:23 pm

hello everyone
    I hope its okay if I introduce my new gym boxer-rebellion in bangkok, thailand.My name is charley
    We have ;
    Savate,boxing, la canne, street savate( under 4 times world champ dominique fonterosa, or something like that! Rolling Eyes ) Jeetkunedo, kali, SKD, san -shou,( under sifu mark stewart),
    Jun -Fan JKD, silat,wing-chun( under sifu john ladalski)
    We also have -Kapap( under the wonderfuly skilled Avi Nardia- a true living master), Amok! (under Tom Sotis, alegend in some departemnts), Systema, BJJ, Muaythai( technical only, no ring training),Muay-Boran,
    I hope to add some more soon( I love european medival martial arts under david rawles of boarstooth) and to welcome and maybe host some seminars by any great british reality based instructors who I hope can come and share there exellent stuff with us.
    My skill level is still very much in the infant stages so i need all the assistance I can get Smile
    I like sincere, earnest, honest,polite reality based ladys and gents who like training in a atmosphere of camardie towards the common goal of making people safer.
    My rates are very reasonable and its all free for police and military of UK/USA/AUS/NZ/CAN.Its all free for good lads anyway who can come in good spirit and share with me.
    I do not do it for money and so if I see egotists,racists , military/police wannabees,blackbelt hunters,bully's,BS'ers etc I kick 'em out Evil or Very Mad , or set my girlfriends on them! Smile
    I know it sounds soppy but these lads/ladies risk everything for us and sometimes do not get the backing they deserve .
    I have greek/middle eastern ,etc blood in me and I LOVE the UK with all my heart and all it stands for.
    It please me greatly to think I may be contributing towards something postive for my beloved green and pleasant land Very Happy
    My long time goal is to have a martial arts retreat in the beautiful thai countryside and to invite people like the above and to gather experts to help me spread womens and childrens self defence programe and deliver classes anywhere that needs them for free. Smile
    Any advice would be very welcome from anyone.And anyone needing any advice on anything in asia please let me know
    Thanks very much
    best wishes
    charley Smile
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

boxer-rebellion full time gym in bangkok, thailand. Empty Re: boxer-rebellion full time gym in bangkok, thailand.

Post by Al Peasland Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:08 am

Hi Charley

Thanks for letting us know more about your facility in Bangkok.
    Sounds great

Would love to travel across sometime

Take care

Al
    Abnett
    Abnett

boxer-rebellion full time gym in bangkok, thailand. Empty Re: boxer-rebellion full time gym in bangkok, thailand.

Post by Abnett Sun May 03, 2009 8:20 pm

I'm due to visit the inlaws sometime next year in the phillipenes and will be doing some training there with her family there. We actually plan to spend a week in Bangkok, if it goes ahead i'll certainly drop in.
    charley

Post by charley Sun May 03, 2009 10:16 pm

your very welcome-perhaps you could share some philipino stuff with us
    what do you do?
    bangkoks a great place to spend a week-pls stay in touch
    bye
    C
    Abnett
    Abnett

Post by Abnett Sun May 10, 2009 7:13 pm

I primarily train in Jun-fan JKD but am looking at filipino arts at moment for weapons base and footwork. I like that an innocent looking dance is actually practice for timing and footwork etc for kali!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 am