The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

+19
Craig Penman
Stuart Rider
drgndrew
D.Hughes
Tim Coppin
esther
Peter Skillen
Steve Rowe
Abnett
AMC Steve
Michael W Wright
Joe Hubbard
Matt
Al Peasland
Mick Tully
Phil Brady
Helen Mackenzie
Alan Macdonald
Tony Terranova
23 posters

Short Jokes to start the day with a laugh

Tony Terranova
    Tony Terranova

Short Jokes to start the day with a laugh Empty Short Jokes to start the day with a laugh

Post by Tony Terranova Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:52 pm

Hi All,

I thought it may be fun to do a fresh "short jokes thread" - here is one of mine for starters:

Guy goes into the library and asks the librarian "have you got any books on suicide"; she says "yes but I am not giving you one" - he said "why not" she said "because you won't bring it back" -- !!!!

Tony. T

Short Jokes to start the day with a laugh Empty Re: Short Jokes to start the day with a laugh

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:03 am

My God.... ok, well they can only get better im just not sure mine will raise the bar. here goes:

Apologies in advance for any blonde women taking offence.

A bartender is sitting behind the bar on a typical day, when the door bursts open and in come four exuberant blondes. They come up to the bar, order five bottles of champagne and ten glasses, take their order over and sit down at a large table. The corks are popped, the glasses are filled and they begin toasting and chanting, "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!"
    Soon, three more blondes arrive, take up their drinks and the chanting grows. "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!" Two more blondes show up and soon their voices are joined in raising the roof. "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!"
    Finally, the tenth blonde comes in with a picture under her arm. She walks over to the table, sets the picture in the middle and the table erupts. Up jumps the others, they begin dancing around the table, exchanging high-five's, all the while chanting "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!"
    The bartender can't contain his curiosity any longer, so he walks over to the table. There in the center is a beautifully framed child's puzzle of the Cookie Monster. When the frenzy dies down a little bit, the bartender asks one of the blondes, "What's all the chanting and celebration about?"
    The blonde who brought in the picture pipes in, "Everyone thinks that blondes are dumb and they make fun of us. So, we decided to set the record straight. Ten of us got together, bought that puzzle and put it together. The side of the box said 2-4 years, but we put it together in 51 days!"

cheers
    Alan Macdonald
    Alan Macdonald

Short Jokes to start the day with a laugh Empty Re: Short Jokes to start the day with a laugh

Post by Alan Macdonald Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:21 pm

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“
    Helen Mackenzie
    Helen Mackenzie

Post by Helen Mackenzie Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Very funny jokes guys, watch out I am blonde!!!!!!!!! lol!
    Phil Brady
    Phil Brady

Post by Phil Brady Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:06 pm

I saw a monkey today, he asked me for a tin opener. I said "What do need a tin opener for? You're a monkey and you eat bananas." The monkey replied "Yeah, but I fancy peaches today."

Sorry. Embarassed
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:43 pm

man walks into a bar
    OUCH...it was an iron bar!

thank you thank you
    i'm here all week...try the veal!
    mick x
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:07 pm

A young man asks his Gran "Have you seen my pills, they're labelled 'LSD'".

The Gran responds - "Sod the pills, have you seen the dragons in the kitchen??"

Sorry What a Face
    Matt
    Matt

Post by Matt Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Q: What have an elephant and a grape got in common?

A: They're both grey......except the grape!

Egg and Bacon are frying in a pan, egg turns to bacon and says 'phew, it's hot in here!!'.

Bacon says '!@%$ me! A talking egg!!'
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:13 pm

q:what's black and white and read/red all over?
    a:sunburnt penguin/zebra or a newspaper!!

they sounded better when i was 12!

trust me guys i have worse to come!

raise the bar dudes!
    mick x

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:37 pm

There's a senior citizen driving on the highway. His wife calls him on his cell phone and in a worried voice says, ''Herman, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there was a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280!''

Herman says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!''

Shocked
    Phil Brady
    Phil Brady

Post by Phil Brady Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:21 am

whats got two legs and bleeds alot?

half a dog. jocolor
    Joe Hubbard
    Joe Hubbard

Post by Joe Hubbard Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:37 am

What's red & green and goes 150 miles per hour?

Kermit the frog in a blender. Ba-da-boom!

Razz

Out

Joe
    Joe Hubbard
    Joe Hubbard

Post by Joe Hubbard Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:54 am

A guy goes down to the beach one day and curiously notices all the other guys who are there have Arnold Schwarenegger Adonis type physiques and have abnormally little heads. As this guy is walking along the shore, he suddenly notices a lamp that has washed up on the beach. He picks it up and wipes the sand from the lamp and just then a Genie appeared who just happened to be one hot babe. The Genie says, “You have three wishes and three wishes only.” The dude says, “I always wanted to be a millionaire.” Bling!!! She says, “It’s done, you are now a millionaire; the money is now in your bank.” “Wow”, the guy exclaims, “I have always wanted a body just like all of these guys on this beach.” Bling!!! Amazingly, his body transformed before his very eyes. “You’ve got one more wish”, the Genie said. “Okay, since you are such a hot babe and I have such a great body now, how’s about a little head from you?” “Your wish is my command”, said the Genie. Bling!!!

Laughing

Out

Joe
    Joe Hubbard
    Joe Hubbard

Post by Joe Hubbard Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:15 am

A Jelly Baby goes to the doctor. "Doctor, doctor. I
    think I've got an STD."
    The doctor is surprised, "You can't have an STD, you're a Jelly Baby!"
    "But doctor, I've been sleeping with Allsorts."

affraid

Sorry guys, I'll stop now.

Out

Joe
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:04 pm

A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet. "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him? "
    "Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him"
    So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth. Finally, he says,

"I'm going to have to put him down."

"What? Because he's cross-eyed? "

"No, because he's really heavy"

lol!
    Michael W Wright
    Michael W Wright

Post by Michael W Wright Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Why was Captain Kirk's wife so upset?

Because William Shatoner
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:40 pm

Guy goes into the doctor's. "Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside."
    "How's that?"

"Don't you start."
    Phil Brady
    Phil Brady

Post by Phil Brady Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:42 pm

A firework and a battery got arrested by the police. They let one off and charged the other.
    Michael W Wright
    Michael W Wright

Post by Michael W Wright Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:01 pm

guy walks into a butchers and says "a pound of sausages please mate"

the butcher says "its kilos now mate, kilos"

the guy says "fine, I'll have a pound of kilos"
    Joe Hubbard
    Joe Hubbard

Post by Joe Hubbard Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:58 pm

A guy goes to the doctor and after a complete examination the doctor says, “I’m terribly sorry, but I have two lots of very bad news for you.” “Okay, give it to me Doc,” says the guy. “Well for starters you have AIDS and to top it off you also have Alzheimer’s disease as well.” “Wow,” the guy exclaims. “Well, it’s bad news, but thank god I don’t have AIDS.”

What a Face

Out

Joe

Last edited by Joe Hubbard on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Michael W Wright
    Michael W Wright

Post by Michael W Wright Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Laughing
    Phil Brady
    Phil Brady

Post by Phil Brady Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:18 pm

A man goes to the doctor to have a genital enhancement. The only thing the doctor can enhance him with, is the trunk of an elephant that sadly died at the local zoo.
    The operation is a success, and a couple of months later the man goes for a check up. The doctor asks him how the enhancement was working.
    "Well Doc" says the man "It was all going well when I met this girl in a bar and bought her a drink. We were getting on great until my appendage flopped out of my trousers, grabbed a load of peanuts and shoved them up my backside" elephant
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:09 pm

Back in the time of the Samurai there was a powerful emperor who sent a declaration out throughout the country announcing that he was searching for a new head Samurai.

A year passed and only three people showed up to apply for the position: a Japanese Samurai, a Chinese Samurai and a Jewish Samurai.

The emperor asked the Japanese Samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be the new head Samurai. The Japanese Samurai opened a match box and out popped a little fly. Whoosh went his sword and the fly dropped dead on the ground in two pieces.

The emperor exclaimed, "That is very impressive!"

The emperor then asked the Chinese Samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be the new head Samurai. The Chinese Samurai also opened a match box and out popped a fly. Whoosh - whoosh went his sword. The fly dropped dead on the ground in four pieces.

The emperor exclaimed, "That is really very impressive!"

The emperor then had the Jewish Samurai demonstrate why he should be the new head Samurai. The Jewish Samurai also opened a match box and out popped a fly. His flashing sword went Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh. A gust of wind filled the room, but the fly was still alive and buzzing around.

The emperor, obviously disappointed, asked, "After all of that, why is the fly not dead?"

The Jewish Samurai smiled and said; "Cіrcumcision is not intended to kill."
    Michael W Wright
    Michael W Wright

Post by Michael W Wright Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:50 pm

A monkey is sat in a tree, smoking a fat one. A lizard walks along, smells the good stuff, looks up and says “hey mr monkey”. “You dude, what’s happening?” replies the monkey. “Can I come up and smoke a fat one with you?” says the Lizard. “Dude, that would be awesome!” replies the monkey.

So the monkey and the lizard enjoy a sunny afternoon in the rainforest, sat on a branch, getting absolutely wasted. The lizard then says “man, I’ve got the serious munchies, I really need to head down to the river and eat some flies”. “No problem dude” says the monkey, and the lizard stumbles off to the river.

Just underneath the water, waiting for his next meal, is an alligator. As the lizard is trying to catch flies, in his stoned state he doesn’t see the alligator, and SNAP – the lizard is gone. Feeling pleased with his catch, the alligator goes off for a wander into the rainforest. He comes to the tree where the monkey is, smells the good stuff, looks up. “Hey mr monkey”, says the alligator. The monkey looks down, coughs out a puff of smoke, tries to focus for a second then says in amazement……

“Duuuuuuude!!! How many flies did you eat?!?!!!”

Laughing
    AMC Steve
    AMC Steve

Post by AMC Steve Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:53 pm

Gay man walks into a butcher and orders a large smoked sausage
    Butcher - Do you want that sliced mate
    Gay man - Sliced?! What do you think my arse is.. a money box?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:19 pm