The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

+2
Les Turpin
Peter Skillen
6 posters

Scary stuff everyone must see this

Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Scary stuff everyone must see this Empty Scary stuff everyone must see this

Post by Peter Skillen Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Les Turpin
    Les Turpin

Scary stuff everyone must see this Empty Re: Scary stuff everyone must see this

Post by Les Turpin Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:58 pm

un beleivable...

we should all log on and email the idiots telling them what we think. sad thing is peope will buy it and hang the crap on there wall,

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Christ almighty what next....
    Im with Les on this one, someone need to tell these people how it really is cause I dont think they have a damn clue.

and its crap like this which is going to get someone seriously hurt or killed. what does it take to keep the crap out of the way.

At least we train in something which has been proven to work, fair enough we may not hand out certificates left right and centre but we give an honest account of how it is and what works.

This crap should be banned for good.

Hanging it on their wall is fine, telling their friends and family after watching the dvds and having a play around with their mates, ok whatever floats their boat. Using it on the street? A big shock coming their way I would very much put money on.

Bloody Ridiculous
    Craig
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:05 pm

im gonna get Craig one for xmas....

what a great novelty gift for REAL instructors....

lol!
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Post by Peter Skillen Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 pm

http://www.valadezkenpo.net/

Thats the web site of the guy who made these dvd's lets all mail him and ask him what he thinks to the sale.After all we have to give him the benefit of doubt he may be responsible for the dvd's which may be good but not the cerificates...
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Post by Peter Skillen Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:12 pm

I have emailed him you should to but dont acuse just ask see what he says
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:42 pm

Dangerous delusional shit!
    Nice certificate though is it made of kevlar?
    Rather do tae bo
    mick x
    OldSchool

Post by OldSchool Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:03 am

Craig wrote:
    Hanging it on their wall is fine, telling their friends and family after watching the dvds and having a play around with their mates, ok whatever floats their boat.
    Yeah, live and let live, I generally say.

Using it on the street? A big shock coming their way I would very much put money on.

Bloody Ridiculous
    Craig
    Yup. That's the scary part.
    Jonny Figgis
    Jonny Figgis

Post by Jonny Figgis Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:15 pm

There are so many people peddling this kind of thing. I think DVDs are a good aid but has to be in addition to your training in your club/dojo...there is no substitute for that!

The training we all work on is real; you feel it. Peter Consterdine said you should feel nervous on the way to training, if you don't you're not training hard enough. I never get nervous when I turn on a training DVD...well sometimes I do but only because I'm nervous that I've spent hard earned cash on a pile of crap Laughing

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Here here mate

I remember when I met everyone for the masterclass, and every class I attended there after, we all had the same discussion we were nervous as hell right up to the end.

I still feel that with every class I attend, and although its not a fantastic feeling. its the feeling that I am where I need to be in order to grow and progress.

Craig

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:37 am