The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

3 posters

Martial Arts Scepticism: Martial Appeals

Jamie Clubb
    Jamie Clubb

Martial Arts Scepticism: Martial Appeals Empty Martial Arts Scepticism: Martial Appeals

Post by Jamie Clubb Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:32 pm

I have resumed my Martial Arts Scepticism series. This time I look at the logical fallacy series of arguments known as "appeals" and how they are used in the world of martial arts.

http://www.clubbchimera.com/?p=577
    Abnett
    Abnett

Martial Arts Scepticism: Martial Appeals Empty Re: Martial Arts Scepticism: Martial Appeals

Post by Abnett Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Interesting stuff there Jamie. Nice one! Very Happy
    Jamie Clubb
    Jamie Clubb

Martial Arts Scepticism: Martial Appeals Empty Re: Martial Arts Scepticism: Martial Appeals

Post by Jamie Clubb Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Thank, mate. Glad you enjoyed it. A published version will be in the next edition of Iain Abernethy's free online PDF magazine, "Jissen!" The first two parts are featured in the last two issues.
    dennis_thompson
    dennis_thompson

Post by dennis_thompson Sat May 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Sorry for the late reply,

Im not much of an MA guy but I now know BS when I see it and thanks to your articles it's easier to spot the cowboys,

keep up the good work Very Happy

Regards,

Den.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:43 am