The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

+28
Jamie Clubb
bobspour
Helen Mackenzie
AFinlayson
Eddie Quinn
Tony Terranova
Lee Morrison
geordiedave
Dave Turton
Davey
AndyG
Alban Balliu
moldeeside
Peter Skillen
Steve Rowe
Al Peasland
esther
nisa
Richard Grannon
Matt
kaarl
Tim Coppin
Jon
Abnett
Dave Stanswood
jimmyfatwing
Mick Tully
D.Hughes
32 posters

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar

kaarl
    kaarl

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar - Page 5 Empty Re: SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar

Post by kaarl Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:51 am

ill second that!!
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar - Page 5 Empty Re: SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar

Post by Peter Skillen Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:10 am

Steve in my opinion is worth his weight in gold. I have never trained with him personally but the way his trains teaches is very much the way i have been taught. He is one of the people i would put in the top 6 best instructors from what i have seen and read. I wouldnt personally want to ask him to come and do any less than four hours.

Not that bob , dave t, al p, lee m, tony t or anyone else isnt, its just that they all have personal links to this site in one way or another and that s what this seminar has grown from.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:21 pm

Absolutely.

We have already asked will he attend and so far we have had a reply saying sorry but he cannot attend. but will contact him again and see if anything comes of it.

Craig
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:30 pm

ok guys, hows about a big push on filling these places now? Very Happy
    have sold loads, and still have loads left (told ya it was gonna be massive Wink )
    so get your mates on it, add it to your newsletters, get this flyer circulating by email or in print around your clubs etc and lets get these places filled!

for those that arent attending, we would still appreciate the help promoting Wink

thanks for all you do guys Very Happy

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar - Page 5 Seminarflyer1xe2

ok guys, hows about a big push on filling these places now? Very Happy
    have sold loads, and still have loads left (told ya it was gonna be massive Wink )
    so get your mates on it, add it to your newsletters, get this flyer circulating by email or in print around your clubs etc and lets get these places filled!

for those that arent attending, we would still appreciate the help promoting Wink

thanks for all you do guys Very Happy
    Garth Barnard
    Garth Barnard

Post by Garth Barnard Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Not sure on numbers just yet, but there'll be a bunch of us coming up from Brackley. And you should see a few more bookings over the next couple of days from us, and it's also now being promoted on our website too. Cool

Garth.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Hey Garth,

Cheers for that mate, much appreciated, it will be one of those ones people just talk about for years. glad to have you guys along.

Craig
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Unfortunately we have received news that Dave Turton will not be able to attend the seminar due to personal issues that i will not go into.

Although this is a big blow, we will be re-arranging the schedule to cover more on a few subjects including awareness and fence work.

i would just like to send out my very best wishes to Dave at this time, and apologies to all attending.
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Yeah

We've still got an amazing line-up so is still set to be a fantastic day for all attending.

My thoughts and prayers for Dave T and his family right now - best wishes mate

Al x

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Absolutely Al,

Dave all the best at this time mate. Prayers and thoughts on way mate.

Craig
    Stuart Rider
    Stuart Rider

Post by Stuart Rider Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Best wishes Dave, Thinking of you of and the family.
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Post by Peter Skillen Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Whats up with dave T?
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:17 pm

As im not sure if i was told in confidence, best bet is that i keep it to myself unless Dave says otherwise. Sorry mate.
    Dave Turton

Post by Dave Turton Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:36 pm

no secret Rick, I just thought I would inform the 'mods' before just announcing it..

in short

my father has been diagnosed with cancer of the oesophogus (sp).. he has had to have a special tube called a 'stent' in order for him to swallow food as the tumor is blocking his 'tube' .. now he is beng built up for a potentially life saving and very serious op to remove the tumor.. he is currently in hospital recovering from this 'stent' op, but should be home in a couple of days ..... then he needs to be 'built up' via these 'complan' types food drinks in order to get strong enough to take this op..

the date he goes back into hospital for the op is the friday before the course, as he is a widower, I am chief gofer...

thanks it really
    kaarl
    kaarl

Post by kaarl Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:49 pm

best of wishes for you and your family dave,hope it all gos well
    moldeeside

Post by moldeeside Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:44 pm

all the best for your dad dave
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Post by Peter Skillen Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks for letting me know dave...My dad also had cancer ( mouth) and was confined to bed for a few months and lived on those type of drinks he eventually beat his cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with you dave..
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:17 pm

kaarl
    kaarl

Post by kaarl Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:35 pm

hi rick,

is there an updated shedule now daves droped out?....or have i missed it?

cheers
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:42 pm

not yet mate.
    Al, Bob, Lee M, and Eddie are defo doing 45 mins now. i think Mark is also.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:08 pm