The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

+28
Jamie Clubb
bobspour
Helen Mackenzie
AFinlayson
Eddie Quinn
Tony Terranova
Lee Morrison
geordiedave
Dave Turton
Davey
AndyG
Alban Balliu
moldeeside
Peter Skillen
Steve Rowe
Al Peasland
esther
nisa
Richard Grannon
Matt
kaarl
Tim Coppin
Jon
Abnett
Dave Stanswood
jimmyfatwing
Mick Tully
D.Hughes
32 posters

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar

AFinlayson

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar - Page 4 Empty Re: SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar

Post by AFinlayson Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:11 pm

looks like i picked the wrong time to have moved out to the middle east. b*gger
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar - Page 4 Empty Re: SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar

Post by D.Hughes Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:20 pm

anyone else need to book up? places are being sold, so book up now before its too late! its a hell of a line up, so you wont have much more time to ensure your place!
    Helen Mackenzie
    Helen Mackenzie

Post by Helen Mackenzie Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:18 pm

Very much looking forward to it. Helen XX Laughing
    Mick Tully
    Mick Tully

Post by Mick Tully Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:12 am

Gonna be great x
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:02 pm

***********UPDATE**************

Combat Magazine has confirmed they will be covering this event!
    in what capacity it will be covered is yet to be decided. but they will definitely be there.

yes, thats how awesome this line up is, so get booking before you miss out!

you never know, you might even end up seeing your face in the glossy's!
    Matt
    Matt

Post by Matt Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:55 pm

Got my name down!!

Really looking forward to meeting up with the great people on here.

Should be a helluva day, thanks for putting it on.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:54 pm

Hey Matt

No worries mate, will be one fantastic day thats for sure.

Craig
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:14 pm

seems there has been some confusion on the bookings front...

this seminar is open to ALL. NOT just members. so anyone can book and attend provided there are places left when they book.

sorry if this was not clear earlier.

Rick.
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:19 pm

here is a flyer i came up with. feel free to print it and distribute it to your clubs, friends, and everyone else you know Wink

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar - Page 4 Seminarflyer1xe2
    Davey
    Davey

Post by Davey Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:00 pm

Nice one Rick, look foraward to meeting everyone, dont forget to wear a label saying " Rick, Craigs Friend" santa
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:05 pm

hahaha.

dont worry about recognising me mate, i'll be the good looking one Wink
    bobspour
    bobspour

Post by bobspour Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:27 am

I am obviously gonna give it loads of cover on the Radio on Saturday night guys! So we should have loads of publicity anyway....

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:14 pm

Awesome ill make sure I tune in.
    Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel.

erm sorry,

Craig
    PS
    Thanks bob, for all the help on this one mate.
    Jamie Clubb
    Jamie Clubb

Post by Jamie Clubb Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:24 pm

If there are any spare places I'd like to reserve 2. Time the Clubbmeister got back onto the seminar circuit! It's been too long. Very Happy If someone could confirm there are still places I will book by the end of this weekend.
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:58 pm

yes mate, there are a fair few places left so far. so book away!

once all the places are gone, the payment button will be removed from the page on Al's site and replaced with a sold out sign. so until you see that, you can still book now!
    Jamie Clubb
    Jamie Clubb

Post by Jamie Clubb Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Okay, CCMA are in. I will try to gather further support. I'm really looking forward to it.
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:55 pm

thanks Jamie. any support is much appreciated!
    simon Young

Post by simon Young Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:07 pm

Just booked my place!! Can't wait.

Si
    kaarl
    kaarl

Post by kaarl Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:31 pm

hi rick,

i was wondering if there was a list of what will be covered during the day and who was teaching which subject?

thanks

Last edited by kaarl on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bloody spelig)
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Last edited by kaarl on Wed 24 Dec 2008 - 16:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bloody spelig)
    lol!

sorry mate, couldnt resist hahaha.

and yes mate, if you skip back to page 6 of this very thread, and take a look at the flyer i posted, you will see the list there mate Very Happy
    kaarl
    kaarl

Post by kaarl Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:43 pm

oops..thanks mate

looks good

i just new Carl would do the choke Very Happy hes used it loads of times
    markpcockburn

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar - Page 4 Empty Anyone in the Tyne and Wear area attending

Post by markpcockburn Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:17 am

Hiya all, I'm thinking of attending the seminar as I beleive it will help loads with my confidence and re-introduce me back into the world of self defence. I was wondering if anyone from the Tyne and Wear is going to be attending and if so would there be any chance of getting a lift please. I would be willing to pay towards petrol costs.

Thanks
    moldeeside

Post by moldeeside Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:20 am

Rick and Craig
    if the special guest hasn`t been decided on yet, would there be any chance of you getting in touch with Steve Morris? He lives somewhere near shrewsbury which is about 40 minutes from wrexham and as he`s about the best and most knowledgeable who`s ever walked I think it would make an amazing day into an unforgettable one.

Even if it was just to see how he hits or moves or even listen to him I think it would be the icing on the cake.
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Post by Peter Skillen Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:43 am

steve charges 30 - 40 pounds a head for seminars of this size but i think the man is a legend.
    moldeeside

Post by moldeeside Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:27 am

if there was enough in the kitty from the numbers coming do you think he could maybe just do half an hour or something or would it be taking the mickey to even ask? From his site I know he only does full courses or 4 hour sessions at his primal classes, but with it being a special type of day I wondered if there was any chance?
    I only know what I`ve read about him, and seen him on youtube but he`s one amazing man, and people who`ve trained with him all say he`s another level entirely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:05 am