The Self Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything Self Defence

+28
Jamie Clubb
bobspour
Helen Mackenzie
AFinlayson
Eddie Quinn
Tony Terranova
Lee Morrison
geordiedave
Dave Turton
Davey
AndyG
Alban Balliu
moldeeside
Peter Skillen
Steve Rowe
Al Peasland
esther
nisa
Richard Grannon
Matt
kaarl
Tim Coppin
Jon
Abnett
Dave Stanswood
jimmyfatwing
Mick Tully
D.Hughes
32 posters

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar

Alban Balliu
    Alban Balliu

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar - Page 3 Empty Re: SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar

Post by Alban Balliu Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:03 am

I'm in it head to toe, thanks for this guys, really looking forward to this.
    Cheers
    AndyG

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar - Page 3 Empty Re: SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar

Post by AndyG Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:28 pm

Nice one guys - what a fantastic line up. Am really looking forward to this. Very Happy

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:31 pm

Awesome,

Will be a fantastic day and hopefully not the last, Cool

First of many guys, first of many

cheers
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:59 pm

The LINK is UP!!!

Click below to the advert on the Complete Self Protection website - and find the paypal link at the bottom of the page

http://www.completeselfprotection.com/sdf-ultimate-seminar.html

If you're supporting this event by advertising it on your own website, please include this link to ensure everyone knows where to go to reserve their place.

Thanks all

any probs with the site - please email me at info@alpeasland.com

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Thanks for that mate, looks ace.

cheers

Get booking people
    Abnett
    Abnett

Post by Abnett Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Al you should have a payment from me. Can't wait for this. Looks like it's snowballing for attendees now with everyone advertising it. Has anyone thought of putting an advert in MAI etc?
    Davey
    Davey

Post by Davey Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:02 pm

Yep thats me paid up too Smile

How about a Facebook SDF Group?

You might get a better idea of whos attending with the events and Confirmed Guests options.

just an idea

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:45 pm

hey guys

advertising so far

Here
    Al's site
    Bob is gonna stick something in combat when i send him the details
    Steve rowe in his mag
    Iain Abernethy is going to advertise for me as well just gonna send him details tomorrow then goes in his newsletter also.

and maybe something else as well, so we got stuff lined up.
    should be awesome

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:04 pm

Here we go guys

something I took 5 mins on so apologies if its a tad shabby lol first time I ever done a facebook group.

details of the seminar are on there also, so lets get signed up people

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35943866091

Craig
    Dave Turton

Post by Dave Turton Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:30 am

I have offered to do a bit if people want it, but looking at the other potential instructors, would my presence be gilding the lily a bit.. lets have a definite look at the line up of instructors, and if me being there would be superfluous, I would happily withdraw my 'slot'

After all there seems to be a wealth of other very good instructors..

lets have a bit of feedback guys, no problems, I wont sulk Ha Ha ha if the forum members feel that there are enough instructors already

cheers
    Al Peasland
    Al Peasland
    Admin

Post by Al Peasland Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:42 am

Hi Dave

I for one would be flattered if you could still make it.

Al

Wink
    jimmyfatwing
    jimmyfatwing

Post by jimmyfatwing Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:13 pm

I think you should still be in there Dave...I'm happy to have a gilded lily Wink Be nice to finally say hello as well!
    D.Hughes
    D.Hughes
    Admin

Post by D.Hughes Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:48 pm

Hi Dave,
    everyone's covering a very specific area, so dont worry about having too many instructors, as each of them are only covering what they do best, but without repetition.
    we have 9 slots, and would be delighted if you would fill one.
    soon as you respond to my PM concerning what you want to teach on the day, Craig and myself will draw up a schedule for the event so that it all flows smoothly from one topic to the next in an order that makes sense Very Happy

we have very carefully planned this thing so the members get the very best of instruction in all areas, and the instructors get the very best of promotion and sales, and al have a great day, which are our only 2 aims Very Happy
    esther
    esther

Post by esther Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Yipee guys and gals!!! Ive paid now.Looking forward to it already!!! Very Happy

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:51 pm

welcome on board esther
    esther
    esther

Post by esther Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:54 pm

ooooh i am a bit nervous though, and very excited!!! All that skill around me!!!! lol!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:56 pm

you will fit right in,
    everyone gets excited and nervous but will be an ace day

GUARANTEED
    geordiedave

Post by geordiedave Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Have just made my payment via AL Peasland's Site. This will be my first ever seminar for me, and I don't think in a thousand years I could have picked a better first one to attend with some of this country's best instructors offering up their time and knowledge and experience in self-protection.

geordie dave
    Richard Grannon
    Richard Grannon

Post by Richard Grannon Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:27 pm

Dave Turton wrote:I have offered to do a bit if people want it, but looking at the other potential instructors, would my presence be gilding the lily a bit.. lets have a definite look at the line up of instructors, and if me being there would be superfluous, I would happily withdraw my 'slot'

After all there seems to be a wealth of other very good instructors..

lets have a bit of feedback guys, no problems, I wont sulk Ha Ha ha if the forum members feel that there are enough instructors already

cheers

I want you to go Dave, YOU may not sulk but I WILL if you dont go Razz

As to subject matter? I dont think it matters if the instructors all cover exactly the same thing, they will all bring a different flavour to the mix, dont worry about topics, let it roll and let them bounce of each other in a synchronistic deluge of organised violence, kind of like jazz cyclops

too much structure can be stifling

not that you asked my opinion What a Face
    Lee Morrison

SD Forum Ultimate Protection Seminar - Page 3 Empty SD forum seminar

Post by Lee Morrison Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:08 pm

Looking forward to working with all these great guys, there is a shed load of talent on offer for this event, can't wait Very Happy
    Peter Skillen
    Peter Skillen

Post by Peter Skillen Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:34 pm

It will be an honour for me to teach in front of masters present and future..
    kaarl
    kaarl

Post by kaarl Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:47 am

As to subject matter? I dont think it matters if the instructors all cover exactly the same thing, they will all bring a different flavour to the mix, dont worry about topics, let it roll and let them bounce of each other in a synchronistic deluge of organised violence,

i agree totally

and it would be good for people to take a leaf out of lees morrisons book,regardless of his experience whenever ive seen him at another seminar,hes usually hard to find(unless hes teaching) because hes sat in the front row with a note book,absorbing knowlege,and making notes,the moment you stop learning is the moment you stop teaching

make sure youve got a note pad
    Tony Terranova
    Tony Terranova

Post by Tony Terranova Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:42 am

Hi Dave,

You should be there - you are old school - one of the original guys who stamped the craft of self protection - I will look forward to meeting and working with you on the day -

Best regards,
    Tony. T
    Eddie Quinn

Post by Eddie Quinn Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Hey everyone,
    Very humbled to be asked to teach alongside a fantastic line up of instructors.
    Looking forward to meeting you all.
    Best regards,
    Eddie
    Tony Terranova
    Tony Terranova

Post by Tony Terranova Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:14 am

Hi Eddie,

You are a top man yourself mate - I have enjoyed training with you at Bob's semminar's and learnt a lot from you

Look forward to seeing you

Tony. T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:58 am